Hey! Thanks for stopping by. I’m a Calgary based wedding & lifestyle photographer. I’m a Mom, music addict, beach lover and chocoholic.
I love photographing people. My inspiration comes directly from the clients I photograph. Each wedding and photo session is unique and the connections people have are so meaningful and important and that’s what I love to capture.
My shooting style is very natural, candid and relaxed while giving guidance or suggestions when needed. My goal for your wedding day or photo session is to let you completely be yourself and leave everything to me so you don’t have to worry about a thing. I invest everything into my clients and I truly want your experience with me to be easy, comfortable and fun. The more comfortable you are with me, the more relaxed you will be in front of the camera which is what produces those genuine images.
If we seem like a great fit, I’d love to hear from you so please get in touch!
Here are some random facts about me…
- I have three boys – Landon, Levi & Evan
- I am the oldest of 6 kids
- I took Photography at SAIT
- I have a thing for Starbucks caramel macchiatos
- I am obsessed with quotes
- I tap danced for 14 years
- I have 10 tattoos
- In 2006 I went to 11 European cities in 30 days
- Dairy Milk and Wunderbar are my favourite chocolate bars
- I miss the beach every single day
One of my favourite photography quotes…
A photographer went to a socialite party in New York. As he entered the front door, the host said ‘I love your pictures – they’re wonderful; you must have a fantastic camera.’ He said nothing until dinner was finished, then: ‘That was a wonderful dinner; you must have a terrific stove.’ – Sam Haskins